From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • December 15, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter Action Items
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

The treasurer's report is based on the previous month (November), rather than between meetings.

As of the close of business on 11/30/2022:

  • Assets:
    • Redstone: $8398.80
    • PayPal: $908.36
  • Income
    • TNF: $90.60
    • Membership: $1,507.74
  • Expenses
    • $994.49
      • Non-recurring expense for Laser Power Supply Replacement (Reimbursement)
      • Rent is not listed this month as it was deposited on Dec 1st
  • Net Income
    • $676.03

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Ace Lemley (chair)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Michael Cook
  • Jeff Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:33 with a review of the board action items. We need to set a meeting to discuss deferred items such as the discretionary spending proposal. A draft of the member rejection notice has been started. Aaron will start an email discussion about the Huntsville Utilities account update after this meeting.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:39. He's looking at making the angel member notification process more effective within Gnucash. Aaron has authored the receipt for Diana and it will be sent once some email configurations are sorted out.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:44. There is now a camera pointed at the not storage table. The buckets outside are being taken care of by Travis in the next couple days.

We're going to talk about the NRS paperwork on December 20th at the Tuesday Public Night.

The next meeting will occur on January 19th.