From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • Jan 19, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter Action Items
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Grace Lemley (chair)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michael Cook
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)


Grace started the meeting at 19:31 with a review of the board action items. There are two items under looking for volunteer that need to be addressed. The state farm inquiry can only be handled by board members, but if someone can start the process of working on the new member packet that would be great. Grace will work the state farm inquiry.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above). Donation receipts are imminent.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:38. We're working on adjusting the web hosting to handle non-ML256 domains for associated sites. A couple of the cameras have become disconnected and need to be investigated.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:44. The office A/C has lost heat capability. We're still working on the new building sign. The air compressor is still in progress. The makerspace capability list has been updated with The Monkey's Wrench.

Grace gave the publicity report at 19:47. We're working through the Huntsville City's new event planning portal and the various items it needs.

We're looking to hold a combined pig roast and 15th anniversary event later in the year.

The next meeting will occur on February 9th.