From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • February 9, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter Action Items
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Operating Costs Per Member

Calculations take into account non-member donations. See Treasurer for Calculations

  • Current Member Count: 87
  • Cost Per Member (CPM) Per Month: ~$17
  • Members Donating less than CPM: 41
  • Members Donating less than 1/2 CPM: 24 (27% of membership)
  • Subjective Suggested Donation Amount for New Members: $25

Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 1/31/2023:

  • Assets:
    • Redstone: $6,652.75
    • PayPal: $816.65
  • Income
    • TNF: $35.64
    • Membership: $1,618.70
  • Expenses
    • $1,806.11

  • Net Loss
    • $187.41

Facilities Committee

  • Standing shop cleanup hour Tuesdays at 5pm


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Tim Powell
  • Sean Guzek
  • Sydney Dirigo



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Grace Lemley (chair)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michael Cook
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)

Meeting Minutes

Grace started the meeting at 19:32 with a review of the board action items. Grace will ask for proof of insurance for NRS when asking about board insurance. The official rejection notice has been completed and just needs to be posted.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:36. The multi-domain reverse proxy has been worked through and is now functional, so we can host any arbitrary domains that we need to. A couple domains are expiring soon and we need to handle it after the meeting.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:39. We're now doing a pre-public night cleanup starting at 5pm every Tuesday. Members should plan to help out with this if they're here during this time. The large sign for the maglocked exit has been completed. We're looking at swapping the locations of the laser and the mill. We'll be running a separate circuit for that location. The laser has had some maintenance recently to correct mirror alignment and bed obstruction. Nothing new on the sign, yet.

The Nerd Rummage Sale planning is moving forward and making progress. We're looking to have a 15th anniversary pig roast tentatively on the 29th of April pending pig order and pit master collaboration.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 20:03 (see above).

The next meeting will occur on March 16.