From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • March 16, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Ben Larson



  • Greg Brown
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Grace Lemley (chair)
  • Thomas Samper
  • Sydney Dirigo

Meeting Minutes

Grace started the meeting at 19:43 with a review of the board action items. Our insurance company has been contacted and we have a current proof of insurance and verification that we have board liability insurance.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:45 and 20:08 (see above).

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:47. The mail server is back up and running. The camera server is currently broken.

Jeff gave the facilities report at 19:49 in the absence of Travis. We had a bench grinder incident. It will be repaired and remounted properly. We're also going to review the other existing tools to ensure that they're mounted properly.

Projects: The Pig Roast planning is coming along and the announcement is targeted at Sunday and we're hammering out details quickly.

The Nerd Rummage Sale planning is moving forward.

The kitchen has been stocked by Jeff since he is moving away.

The next meeting will occur on April 20.