From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • May 11, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Jerry Robinson
  • John Ferral



  • Jeff Cotten
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Michael Cook (facilities)
  • Ace Lemley (chair)
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Sydney
  • Ryen Katherine
  • Bradley Marshall

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:33 with a review of the board action items. The discretionary spending proposal needs some additional work and reformulation before going out for official consideration. The rejection notice issue has been reassigned to Ryen who has more free time than Aaron. HSV Utilities changeover is pending Aaron's free time which is currently fleeting.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:42 (see above).

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:44. Kinsey will take over the wordpress update issue until appropriate access is given to Michael. The certificate issues for internal websites have been resolved. This was due to some configuration changes for the local DC group (Michael's project) and Jeff's ActivityPub instance.

Michael gave the facilities report at 19:48. A stray bullet came in through the ceiling. The roof is not fixed yet, but the landlord will handle it. The bathroom ceiling refit is still pending.

Bradley will be hosting a soldering class soon. See your email for details. He's likely to hold an additional session the following weekend.

There is a class for intro to CAD modeling for 3D printing scheduled for next Tuesday.

We had the pig roast since the last meeting and it did not compete well with Panoply. We should heed existing knowledge about conflicting events.

The next meeting will occur on June 22nd.