From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • October 19, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Evan Ryan
  • Elias Watson

Lost Members



  • Ace Lemley (chair)
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Brent Lane
  • Thomas Samper
  • Adam Smith
  • Peter Tremko

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the board action items.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:32 (see above) and reviewed the finance action items.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:35 and reviewed the netadmin action items.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:36. Travis fixed the quickjacks after someone broke off one of the fittings. We might have a new laser printer that we're currently evaluating (Kinsey's task). We also got a new sewing machine as a donation during NRS. We had another sawstop trigger event. We need to consider how we move forward with a tool that requires an expensive part whenever someone doesn't treat it exactly right.

Ace gave the publicity and events report at 19:45. The NRS happened. Complications with the city caused us some problems with planning and follow-through. We also had the same issue as last year where the Madison street festival was on the same day. We should see if there's a pattern to when those are planned so we can preemptively avoid them. We also had some parking issues that we need to work through for next year.

The Retro Game Night is happening November 11th, so keep an eye out for more information! There is currently a facebook event and flyers are being posted and t-shirts are being made.

The next meeting will occur on November 16th.

All members running for the board were elected.