From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • November 16, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Leo Barnhart
  • Abygaele Nudelman

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Ace Lemley
  • Adam Smith
  • Brent Lane
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Liz Graham
  • Trae

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:31 with a review of the board action items. The membership rejection action item is being reassigned to Brent for review. The HSV Utilities issue is complete.

Aaron is currently unable to give the financial report due to some computer issues. This will be updated as those are resolved.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:40. There has been a lot of movement on many legacy netadmin issues. See the issue tracker. Wordpress is now modern, the web server is near-modern, and the wiki has a clear path to upgrades for the first time in 11 years.

Bradley gave the facilities report at 19:50. There is some rework going on with Lost and Found.

Adam gave the publicity report at 19:51. There were some learning experiences with money management at RGN, but overall it was a success and lots of fun was had.

The next meeting will occur on December 14th.