From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • December 13, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 11/30/2023:

  • Assets:
    • Redstone: $7,304.66
    • PayPal: $511.45


  • $1,539.08
    • TNF: $164.68
    • Membership: $1,303.87
    • Other: $50.23
  • Expenses
    • $1,694.03

  • Net Loss
    • $154.95

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Samir Ahmed
  • Andrew Powell

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Ace Lemley
  • Greg Brown
  • Bradley Marshall (chair)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Trae
  • Adam Smith (publicity)
  • Brent Lane
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • James Liu

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:35 with a review of the board action items. The Huntsville utilities account transfer is still outstanding and needs to get updated very soon.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:38 (see above) and a review of the finance action items.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:40. We've had a spate of instances where the shop was not closed properly including locking the doors properly, turning off lights, and turning off heaters. We need to hold people accountable for this and educate them. We're going to have a conversation about improving the access systems outside of the meeting.

Events: We're looking at making events quarterly to keep things spread out. James suggests a paper airplane competition as an event. Adam is going to try making posts weekly to get better engagement.

The next meeting will occur on January 18th.