From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • January 18, 2024
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Operating Costs Per Member

Calculations take into account non-member donations. See Treasurer for Calculations

  • Current Member Count: <TBD>
  • Cost Per Member (CPM) Per Month: <TBD>
  • Members Donating less than CPM: <TBD>
  • Members Donating less than 1/2 CPM: <TBD>
  • Subjective Suggested Donation Amount for New Members: $30

Monthly Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 12/31/2023:

  • Assets: $7,494.45
    • Redstone: $6,510.03
    • PayPal: $984.42
  • Income:
    • Total: $1,557.17
      • TNF: $40.14
      • Membership: $1,496.75
  • Expenses
    • $1,772.53
  • Net Loss: $215.36

Yearly Treasurer's Report

  • Income:
    • Total: $19,774.15
      • TNF: $861.77 (not including cash) THANKS Sydney <3
      • Membership: $15,583.58
  • Expenses
    • $20,572.09
  • Net Loss: $797.94

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • James Liu
  • David Washington

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chair)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Trae
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Tabby Schlemmer
  • Peter Tremko
  • Adam Smith (publicity)
  • Greg Brown
  • Ace Lemley

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the board action items. The rejection notice has been finalized and the issue just needs closing out. The HSV Utilties account still needs to be updated and Aaron is going to coordinate that in the next week.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:38. The camera machine has been acting up and has had its memory bumped up. The VM server had a bad memory stick which is being RMA'd.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:43. No burst pipes from the freeze so far. We're looking at finally finishing up the office bathroom refit. The laser and mill have been swapped and the laser is operational again. We've revamped the shop closing procedure and announced that, so everyone keep that in mind when you're the last one out of the shop.

Adam gave the publicity and events update at 19:52. Adam has been thinking about how to keep up momentum during the year with events. He's been considering a sale of some of the excess equipment upstairs (with approval of the Facilities Director). Adam will hold a meeting for further discussion on the following Tuesday.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 20:00 (see above). TNF has been very productive over the past year. Big thanks to Sidney for all the effort that she's put into this and everyone else that has helped out.

The next meeting will occur on February 22nd.