From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • February 22, 2024
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Monthly Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 01/31/2023:

  • Assets: $8,076.11
    • Redstone: $6,826.11
    • PayPal: $1,250.00
  • Income:
    • Total: $2,003.16
      • TNF: $159.76
      • Retro Game Nigh (Cash Deposited):$159.76
      • Vending (irregularly deposited): $120.00
      • Interest Dividends: $0.27
      • Membership: $1,543.13
  • Expenses
    • $1,912.52
  • Net Gain: $90.64

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Aaron de Jager
  • Zachary Hinkleman

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Ace Lemley
  • Bradley Marshall (chair)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Sydney Dirigo
  • Trae
  • Aaron de Jager
  • Brent Lane

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the board action items (see link above). We seem to have follow through issues with some of these tasks and others just need to be marked as done.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above). The quarterly membership review has been moved to recurring items since it's coming around again. We're not renewing the PO box this year in favor of the local mailbox since we're not longer handling copious amounts of checks. Aaron is looking to step down from treasurer duties since life is scheduled to get more complicated.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:40 (see link above). An issue with the events bot on slack has been resolved. The RAM in zoneminder has been upgraded (again) since the RMA'd ram came in and actually works this time. Aaron is discussing creating a VDI server and in that vein he would pay the difference between current internet plan and Google Fiber Business.

The group gave the facilities report at 19:47. Adam created movable labels for Lost and Found to make that process easier. We need to get better at getting the facilities director to delegate tasking. We're considering a facilities work day that is specifically not a cleanup day to deal with infrastructure issues. Trae has volunteered to run for the board and be facilities directory to delegate things. The front sign needs to be fixed.

There are no projects to report on.

Aaron gave the publicity report at 19:57. We're looking to push NRS into the first half of the year and we're still collecting dates for competing events so we don't overlap and the pig roast is targeted for the fall.

The next meeting will occur on March 14th.