From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • March 14, 2024
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Monthly Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 02/29/2023:

  • Assets: $7,670.48
    • Redstone: $6,453.49
    • PayPal: $1,216.99
  • Income:
    • Total: $1,987.82
      • TNF: $143.34
      • Membership: $1,804.22
  • Expenses
    • $1,722.89
  • Net Gain: $264.93

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Aaron de Jager

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Ace Lemley
  • Adam Smith
  • Brent Lane
  • Sydney Dirigo
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Trae Watson
  • Charlie Bogel
  • Travis Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:35 with a review of the board action items. We're up to date on facebook messages and other items are in a holding pattern.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:36 (see above).

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:38. The public camera page has been fixed along with a few other minor issues. The trajectory for the wiki is probably to migrate sensitive items to curated private wordpress pages, rip out the hidden items, and then upgrade the wiki to something modern.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:43. The sign has been remounted properly. A new sign is being planned. Lost and found is now being cycled regularly.

Ace gave the events update at 19:45. Adam and Ace have been working on the next Nerd Rummage Sale. The typical timing of Huntsville events have been consulted for competition. We won't be shutting down the road this year, so we may be adjusting to have some booths inside.

The next meeting will occur on April 18th and will include board elections.