From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • April 18, 2024
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Monthly Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 03/31/2023:

  • Assets: $7,882.49
    • Redstone: $6,819.27
    • PayPal: $1,063.22
  • Income:
    • Total: $1,792.12
      • TNF: $67.13
      • Membership: $1,319.70
      • Other: 405.29
        • Check for $385 from donation matching
  • Expenses
    • $$1,664.56
  • Net Gain: $127.56

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Lost Members



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Ace Lemley (acting chairman and treasurer for this meeting)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Thomas Samper
  • Trae Watson
  • Charlie Bogel
  • Adam Smith (publicity)

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the board action items (link above). No updates.

Ace gave the treasurer's report in Aaron's absence (see above).

Kinsey gave the admin report at 19:33. The camera system has been more stable since the RAM upgrade and some issues have been resolved on the web server that didn't affect users, but were generating errors that made other things harder to debug.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:34. The tool area has had some cleaning and reorganization to include the sockets and wrenches with large thanks to Charlie who has hosted a couple of cleanup days.

Adam gave the publicity report at 19:36. Planning for the rummage sale is still in process and there have been some delays. We're likely to push it to the summer to give more time for organization. We're also looking at planning the pig roast mid-year.

The next meeting will occur on May 16, 2024.

The new board is

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Ace Lemley (chair)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Brent Lane
  • Adam Smith (publicity)
  • Trae Watson
  • Charles Bogel