From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • May 16, 2024
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Charlie Bogel Request to compel Members to properly identify all items in Member Storage
Charlie Bogel Request to Update Guest Waiver System/Storage
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Monthly Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 04/30/2024:

  • Assets: $7,701.70
    • Redstone: $6,667.13
    • PayPal: $1,034.57
  • Income:
    • Total: $1,364.62
      • TNF: $105.41
      • Membership: $1,239.21

  • Expenses
    • $1,603.96
  • Net Loss: $239.34


  • What is the maximum number of pay amount options on the donate page? TRAE (talk) 07:59, 16 May 2024 (CDT)

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
  • New facilities roles created by facilities delegator.
    • reviewed by board.
    • request to publicize new metal folks
  • new combo lock on shed. only shared with board
  • shower is in order

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
  • Request from neighbor to cut magnolia branches over his carport. 2-3 person job.
    • Aaron dJ
    • Kinsey to bring saw
  • Request to create new mobile fence around dumpster to bring into ordinance compliance in current location. May need assistance with metal frame.
    • other yard improvements are dependent on this 1st step.
    • request to paint shop door to follow
  • Make aware future Plans to do storage audit
  • Treasurer to purchase multiple rfid
  • can someone help make wood shop equipment shop vac adaptors?
    • Adam?


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Lost Members



  • Trae Watson
  • Charlie Bogel
  • Ace Lemley (chair)
  • Brent Lane
  • Adam Smith
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Jeff Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Ace started the meeting at 19:31 with a review of the board action items. Kinsey will edit the application to update the suggested amount.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above).

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:40. There is a router issue that manifests as the internet being out after power outages. Kinsey knows what is necessary to fix this issueThe classifieds mailing list is going to be retired in the near future since it has been unused for 5 years and is causing some issues due to spam.

Trae gave the facilities report at 19:44. Charlie has taken it up on himself as part of the facilities committee to cycle lost and found. Trae has been delegating facilities tasks where possible. If you're interested in helping with certain parts of the shop, please see Trae. Adam is going to go over the walls in the office/foyer area and make it look more professional. Trae is organizing some work on the magnolia tree in the front since the neighbor complained about it. We are working on replacing the dumpster shed that is falling apart and we're looking at painting the rollup door as part of the process. The upstairs storage is in disarray and needs to be reorganized. We're working on a proposal to help fix this issue. We're currently working on improving the dust and wood waste removal in regard to larger tool vacuum ports. We're looking at altering the wavier system for better longer term storage and maintenance.

Projects: We're currently updating the asset tracker (Snipe-It, to include a kiosk and easier management of tools.

Adam gave the publicity report at 20:07. There are some questions of parking for the NRS.

The next meeting will occur on June 13th.