Maker Baker is an app that lets Makers manage their own accounts for services on the network. It also allows Makers to utilize various odds and ends at the shop. The app is in production here. You can check out the source code here.
- Makers can change their own passwords.
- Makers can unlock the shop door by pressing a button within the app.
In Progress features
- Secretarial functions (see opticron's fork)
- Member processing
- Proposal processing
- FC processing
- Makers can register and deregister their own USB and NFC tags for CasCADE and the door.
- Administrators can provision and remove Makers' accounts as appropriate.
- Makers can command CasCADE to dispense from their accounts.
- Makers can add money to CasCADE, maybe?