From Makers Local 256
This is still in planning stages
The shop's network has been increasingly flakey. One example is the Makers Local SSID going up and down. Current theory is that we need to replace our wireless equipment
- Request Adtran to donate some of their wireless access points
- NV160 access points, and then all of [the] bluesocket lines
- Buy the access point that was used at the Lan Party 2013?
- Pakedge W6 - $300 with shipping
- Crowd Funding
- Enabrintain - $30
- RAMGarden - $35
- Omegix - $30
- MissScarlet - $30
- Nolan Cash - $60
- The networking delegates
Notes and Ideas
- --Ramgarden (talk) 11:17, 14 June 2013 (CDT) Do we need to take a high level look at the topology of the network and start over with all new hardware? Has anyone created a network diagram including each piece of hardware yet? If not I would like to volunteer to create this to help with planning and designing the network upgrades.