Please see Treasurer for all donation questions.
Policy #1: No CRT Monitors
- Makers Local 256 does not accept CRT Monitor donations.
(Proposed) Policy #2 Contacting the Facilities Director After a Donation
(Proposed 10/3/2016 in Email Thread "Policy to help get donations sorted and put away" )
- If a donation is received and cannot immediately be sorted and put away, the receiving member should contact the facilities director before leaving.
- If the donor desires a donation receipt from the Treasurer, the donor should provide a list of what was donated.
Proposal was challenged and dropped
(Proposed) Policy #3 Donations to Decline
The following items are no longer accepted as donations at Makers Local 256:
- Wireless AP’s without 802.11 G or later (No 802.11 B only WAPs)
- Corded computer keyboards, wireless keyboard without receiver
- Home Office Printers
- Any computer with a 3.5 inch floppy drive
- Laptops with “WindowsXP Ready” stickers on them
- Computers with Intel Core I-series of the 4xxx Chip vintage or earlier (look for a sticker)
- IDE Hard Drives (Hard drives with connectors like the one on the bottom in the following image).
- Any AV equipment that makers local already has