Policy 1: Dry Erase Tables
As per email from Phil Showers on Behalf of the Facilities Committee 4/4/14" (added to wiki 5/16/14)
"The space under Tables 0 and 2 are no longer Member Storage, but are more "Active Project" resting space, as is the top of Table 0. The upper surfaces of Table 1 and 2 have been designated "Clean Surfaces", so please be sure to pull your things off of them when you are finished using the tables for the day. The Member Storage spaces under Table 1 have not been effected."
"Members, please note that this means projects are not to be stored on the surfaces of the tables 1 & 2, even if marked. These projects are to be stored under the tables." ~ Email from Jeff Cotten, 4/4/14
NOTE: Projects left on "Active Project" resting places still need to be identified with a POC and date. If a project is marked (with a note, or a dry erase marker, etc) please do not relocate it.
Policy 2: Other Tables
(added to wiki 5/16/14)
- The Embedded Dev Machine is a Clean Table, please remove your things from the table after use.
- The Office Tables are Clean Tables, please remove your things from the table after use.
As per the 3/16/2010 Board Meeting:
- If a project is marked (with a note, or a dry erase marker, etc) please do not relocate it.
- If items are not marked, please move it to the Lost&Found area
- Do not place tools in the lost and found, these go in the tool area