Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2011
From Makers Local 256
A night of nostalgia revolving around retro computing and gaming. Kickin it old school!
- Get air conditioner going!
- Inventory TVs.
- Making sure the power is up to par and we don't blow fuses.
- Food will be bought the morning of.
- Fold up chairs.
- T-Shirt Graphic and calling to order them.
- Flyer .pdf .png
- Lowe Mill on multiple boards
- Vertical House
- Sam and Greggs
- Old Towne Coffee
- Blog Post
- Valley Planet Contact
- Huntsville Times GO!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: email@example.com
- Foreign systems allowed provided they fall under this rule.
- Emulation is allowed, but only if absolutely necessary.
- Bonus points for emulating on 16 bit systems.
- Tournaments may be organized.
- Up to the owner of the system/computer to do this.
Tournaments and Tournament Rules
- Mario Kart tournament/drinking game sanctioned by Strages and JimShoe
- Cannot drink and drive.
- Must finish drink before finishing race.
Systems/AV and Owners
- 1 Nintendo + power glove JimShoe
- 1 Sega Genesis JimShoe
- 1 Nintendo footpad JimShoe
- 1 Sega Nomad with AV cable, extra controller, and Sonic 2 Strages
- 1 Calecovision with extra controllers for the baseball game Strages
- Amiga 500 strages
- Apple II Mog
- 2 Sega Master Systems + games + accessories CrashCart
- 1 TI-99/4A CrashCart
- 1-2 TVs, at least for the systems I'm bringing CrashCart
Last year data move up if still correct
- 4 TVs owned by the shop
- 30" is Hanyan's
- 2 projectors owned by the shop
- 1 Nintendo owned by the shop