SMS Text Message User
Many people have an SMS text message plan where they purchase a set amount of text messages. For those people, if you have not spent over your allotted text messages, you cannot use it as an excuse to get out of your contract.
Concept is for a program that will retrieve and/or calculate how many text messages you have left, and then send that many text messages +1. At $0.20 a text message (as of mid 2008) this sould raise yearly bills by only $2.40, good insurance for being able to get out of a lengthy contract.
Possible Inputs from User:
- Amount of messages purchased
- Date that each monthly cycle ends
- Number of text messages to "go over"
- Command to retrieve text messages used ("phone number")
- Command to retrieve text messages used (if this can be done via email)