This project is derived from Irongeek's homemade key logger he wrote a paper on. I will be changing the code and embedding the device inside of a keyboard.
- Have acquired all needed parts.
- Have wired/programmed teensy using Irongeek's code, it works just like his.
- Started with Teensy++ 2.0, but for some reason his code only works on Teensy 2.0
Found the keyboard i will use
Its my deck 82 which i have replaced all the keys with new ones.
I also kinda want to install this on to one of my razor black widows, however I think the deck would be cool given how much work i have already put into it(i de-soldered all 82 keys(4 solder joints per) and then re-soldered new ones(another 4 joints) so a totally of 656 solder joints.
- Determine if its possible to pull the reset pin low by connecting to a digital i/o
- This could be either direct connecting or via transistor pnp/npn depending on how it works.
- Once I figure out the resetting, need to install onto the keyboard.
- Continue work on software.
-  Irongeek's original project