We need income/Non Profit
From Makers Local 256
Using Non-Profit to Raise Money
I'm starting this page so that we can figure out how to use our Non-Profit status to get money for the shop.
- Company Grants
- Some companies may offer special grants that only their employees can apply for on behalf of a 501c3 or NonProfit
- Northrop Grumman Community Service Grant
- Requests for applicants are sent out in Early June
- Applicants have until June 30th to Apply
- Recipients are notified by August 31st
- Employees that contribute more than 40 hours a year to a 501c3 may apply
- Contact: Lindsay Diles firstname.lastname@example.org (703) 345-8698
- Give a company something for their donation.
- Use the far wall where the light table is, as a place to display sponsorships.
- If we had a consistent schedule of things going on, we could figure out a hard number of people would see a sponsorship.
- Asking for Money
- We need to come up with a standard form, so that we can send it to like everyone asking for money.