Meetings/2010-11

From Makers Local 256
< Meetings
Revision as of 15:51, 22 November 2010 by Shapr (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 22, 2010
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary
Discussion about soda machine case mod MrWorld
Reminder about upcoming fundraiser, screening "The Room" MrWorld


Action Items

  • Results of recent events/fundraisers at the shop
    • Halloween Party
    • Tech Expo/Pig Roast

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee

  • Making progress on basic winterization; have sealed off ceiling 50%, will start next on sealing doors and windows. Planning to finish by 12/18 per notes. Using the current temperature measurement setup, will assess conditions in the shop over the next three months with the basic winterization and decide where to go from there; do we need more insulation to save on utilities or can we afford to live as we are?
  • To save money on utilities, the board is proposing to lock the thermostat to 68 degF for the month. If you feel that it is more efficient to do otherwise, please state your case. We will see what happens at the end of the month and decide where to go from there (programmable thermostat, locking thermostat, x10 control, etc.)
  • Any other requests (repairs, cleanups, gear, etc.)?

New Members

  • Dmitry Plaks
  • Tycho Clendenny
  • Rusty Newton

Discussion

Meeting Minutes