Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2013-11"

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Finance Committee)
m (Facilities Committee: reporting)
Line 31: Line 31:
 
{|
 
{|
 
|-
 
|-
|New oven in Kitchen
+
|Fab-lab renovations
|Greg, Jeff, and you.. now... go help!
+
|Phil, Kinsey, Tim, and more
 
|}
 
|}
 
===Planned Improvements===
 
===Planned Improvements===
Line 39: Line 39:
 
|Radio Tower
 
|Radio Tower
 
|Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.
 
|Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.
|-
 
|Expanding Member Storage
 
|Tim, volunteers
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Shop signs
 
|Shop signs

Revision as of 19:20, 14 November 2013

Date/Location

  • November 14, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Finance Committee

Finances

Can not access Redstone. So I will post the reports later.

But we are doing fine!

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Fab-lab renovations Phil, Kinsey, Tim, and more

Planned Improvements

Radio Tower Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.
Shop signs Tim, Barbra, volunteers

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics

Attending

Meeting Minutes