From Makers Local 256
- December 15th, 2009
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
|Reclaiming former board member metal keys and changing of the door code||Chairman|
|Request for board to select a small group to serve as Announce list moderators||Omegix|
Announce List Moderators
The Announce list needs to be moderated by small handful of people, that way traffic doesn't fall solely on one person's available time. Would the board be willing to select some people from the board\membership to do this?
- Would we want to extend this to the IRC channel? To the contact@ email address? Maybe just modulate this into a PR/HR group? --Brimstone 15:43, 15 December 2009 (CST)
Collected Earmarks / Specific Fundraising
- Mog revamped member application and provided some other insights he received from his lawyer friend concerning the shop such as:
- Sign-in book for visitors. Just for records.
- Possibly not allowing people younger than 19 in the shop. Citing that waivers mean nothing for people younger than 19.
- Treasurer report says everything is going fine.
- Next meeting date January 19, 2010
- Gained 3 new members since last meeting.
- Simon (Ken)
- Moderators have been accepted for the Announcements mailing list and Channel
- Announce List
- Ops List
- Announce List
- Open house held this month was deemed successful.
- Mentioned hackathon on the 19th of this month.
- Going to change the door code now, and review phasing out membership knowing the door code at the next meeting.
- Facility Chairman Report
- Ethan has six new lights, they are getting installed in the tool area