From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • August 8, 2012
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary
Member Grants 2012 brimstone

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Retro Game Night

Total Profit of $242.

  • T-shirts: Profit of $150
    • Income: $360
    • Production Cost: $210
  • Donation Jug: Profit of $92


Facilities Committee

  • Term: July 2012
    • Donations: $306.26
    • Members: $1053.4 (29)
    • Expenses: $1087.5
    • Net Profit: $272.16
    • Average donation per person: $36.3241379310345
    • Average estimated expense per person: $44.3965517241379
  • Forecast: August 2012
    • Donations: $1242
    • Members: $399.09 (14)
    • Expenses: $940
    • Net Profit: $701.09
    • Average donation per person: $28.5064285714286
    • Average estimated expense per person: $87

Upcoming Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Steven Peeples

Discussion Topics


  • Jennifer Paulsen
  • Karl Sackett
  • Greg Brown
  • Justin Richards
  • Dustin Clark
  • John Kelly
  • Dickie, Chairman (retired)
  • Matt Robinson
  • Phil Showers
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Daniel Nielsen
  • Josh Pritt
  • Tim Heath
  • Tycho Clendenny
  • Wayne Neumaier
  • David Reimer

Meeting Minutes

Jeff filed the 990N form a while ago.

If you have items here, please put them in the inventory.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report (see above).

Tim gave the facilities report. There are now signs posted on the tables to make sure people know not to leave things out if at all possible. We got some funding, so the floor project will start progressing again. There will be a cleanup day on the last Saturday of the month. The garden has been downsized, so if you feel like mowing, please do so.

Upcoming events: Ethan will be at Dragon*Con on the commercial spaces panel. Wayne will be bringing his dalek as well.

We are currently considering a fall cookout along the lines of the pig roast but not with pig.

The next meeting will be on September 13 (Thursday).

Member grants! We were donated $1200 by DeepSouthCon and we will distribute this to up to 4 projects ($300 each) to any project that will help the shop or members. These will be voted on at the next meeting. Member Grants 2012