From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • February 14, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Matt's report tool is giving bad data, I blame user error. My tool is suspect as well. Either that or the expenses are nolonger using the same PIDs.


matts tool

  • Term: January 2013
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $1418.87 (35)
    • Expenses: $0
    • Net Profit: $1418.87

my tool

  • Term: January 2013
    • Donations: 0.0
    • Members: 1078.0 (34)
    • Expenses: 0.0
    • Net Profit: 1078.0

Facilities Committee

Planned Improvements

sort and setup AV Lab poc CrashCart
sort and setup Library poc Gregabyte
build up new counter in Art Lab poc CrashCart
Raise radio tower poc Karl and Ratmandu
sort and setup south wall poc Karl or CrashCart
continue new flooring in loft (long term)


Post Event Recap

Upcoming Events

  • Chainmail_Class_Number_5 Monday, Feb 25th at 7:00PM. Jeff would like to reserve the table closest to the roll up door for this class. I would like the Roll up door to remain closed during the class. If for some reason the big shop heater is not available, I would like to reserve the office area for the class. If this causes any complications, please let me know. Thanks, Jeff

New Members

  • Shae Erisson
  • Tahirih Osborne-Erisson
  • Jordan McGuire
  • Steven Brown

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics


  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Tim Heath (facilities director)
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Tuttle
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Ray Nordin
  • Shae Erisson
  • Tahirih Osborne-Erisson
  • Karl Sackett
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Satyam Nayak

Meeting Minutes

Matt O'Gorman is standing in in place of Satyam Nayak as chairman for this meeting.

Tim wishes everyone a happy Valentine's Day.

The financials are looking good.

Via Tim: We have new furniture donations from Dynetics thanks to Barbara. Some of the old chairs are up for grabs. See Tim or wait for an announcement about them. We also have two new L desks that will most likely go into the electronics room. Tim will be building a new set of counters in the arts and crafts area, most likely this weekend.


  • A cleanup day is scheduled for March 2nd.
  • Circuits 101 by Tim will be at 7PM tomorrow (Feb 15).
  • There will be another chainmail class on Monday Feb 25.

Via Shae: He will be working with the knitting machine via an arduino.

Via Tyler: The bitcoin change machine is nearly done.

The next meeting will occur on March 14.