From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • March 14, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report


  • Term: February 2013
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $1111.58 (36)
    • Expenses: $0 /*This is wrong*/
    • Net Profit: $1111.58 /*This is wrong*/
    • Average donation per person: $30.8772222222222
    • Average estimated expense per person: $31.3333333333333

remainder: 16.42

  • Term: March 2013
    • Donations: $0 /*This is wrong*/
    • Members: $765.31 (24)
    • Expenses: $0 /*This is wrong*/
    • Net Profit: $765.31 /*This is wrong*/
    • Average donation per person: $31.8879166666667
    • Average estimated expense per person: $47

remainder: 362.69

Facilities Committee

Planned Improvements

sort and setup AV Lab poc CrashCart
sort and setup Library poc Gregabyte
build up new counter in Art Lab poc CrashCart
Raise radio tower poc Karl and Ratmandu
sort and setup south wall poc Karl or CrashCart
continue new flooring in loft (long term)


Post Event Recap

Upcoming Events

  • Chainmail_Class_Number_5 Monday, Feb 25th at 7:00PM. Jeff would like to reserve the table closest to the roll up door for this class. I would like the Roll up door to remain closed during the class. If for some reason the big shop heater is not available, I would like to reserve the office area for the class. If this causes any complications, please let me know. Thanks, Jeff

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Scott Savage
  • Steven Brown

Discussion Topics


  • Phil Showers(treasurer)
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Justin Richards
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Dustin Clark
  • Jennifer Paulsen
  • Jake Polatty
  • Brenna
  • Greg Brown
  • Satyam Nayak
  • Josh Pritt
  • Joseph Baxley
  • Josh Carr

Meeting Minutes

Satyam Nayak began the meeting at 7:30PM.

Phil gave the treasurer's report concluding at 7:32PM (see data above for a full breakdown).

Satyam went through the post-event recap. The last chainmail night had some attendance issues as have the past two knitting nights.

The landlord will be coming to get the mirrors in the corner in the next week or so.

Kinsey Moore made attendees aware of the new members at 7:36PM.

Jennifer announced an event at SciQuest where she wants to take the vinyl cutter and do demonstrations for the older kids there. She would like some other people to join her and help out.

There is a LAN party coming up on April 20 in Memphis.

Board elections will be held next meeting.

The next meeting will be held on April 18.