Meetings/2015-02

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • February 19, 2015
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

We have 75 members.

Members we lost:

  1. Susan Spencer

Finance Committee

The 2014 donation receipts are done. If you have not gotten your receipt and would like it, please ask me for it.

Finances

  • Term: February 2015
    • Donations: $102.50
      • Random Donation: $5
      • Random Donation - Brandon Dewberry: $97.50
    • Members: $768.86 (39)
    • Net Profit: -$309.09
    • Expenses: $1077.95
      • February 2015 Rent: $925
      • February 2015 Utilities: Not paid
      • February 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • February 2015 Dumpster: $65
    • Coke Machine Fund: $820.11
    • Projects Fund: $118.52
    • Facilities Fund: $111.88
      • Reimbursement to Phil - Kitchen Stuff: $28.30

Previous Months

  • Term: January 2015
    • Members: $1013.73 (51)
    • Net Profit: -$512.05
    • Expenses: $1525.78
      • January 2015 Rent: $925
      • January 2015 Utilities: $447.83
      • January 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • January 2015 Dumpster: $65
  • Term: December 2014
    • Members: $1295.18 (64)
    • Net Profit: -$77.05
    • Expenses: $1372.23
      • December 2014 Rent: $925
      • December 2014 Utilities: $294.28
      • December 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • December 2014 Dumpster: $65
  • Term: November 2014
    • Members: $1285.97 (65)
    • Net Profit: -$36.38
    • Expenses: $1322.35
      • November 2014 Rent: $925
      • November 2014 Utilities: $244.40
      • November 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • November 2014 Dumpster: $65
  • Term: October 2014
    • Members: $1238.47 (64)
    • Net Profit: -$178.98
    • Expenses: $1417.45
      • October 2014 Rent: $925
      • October 2014 Utilities: $339.50
      • October 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • October 2014 Dumpster: $65
  • Term: September 2014
    • Members: $1260.22 (65)
    • Net Profit: -$156.21
    • Expenses: $1416.43
      • September 2014 Rent: $925
      • September 2014 Utilities: $338.48
      • September 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • September 2014 Dumpster: $65
  • Term: August 2014
    • Members: $1292.28 (65)
    • Net Profit: -$100.52
    • Expenses: $1392.8
      • August 2014 Rent: $925
      • August 2014 Utilities: $314.85
      • August 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • August 2014 Dumpster: $65

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Benjamin Tarsa
  • Lou Oney
  • Brian Oborn

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
  • Tim Heath (facilities director)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Brian Pappas
  • John
  • Kirstin
  • Shae Erisson
  • Lowell
  • Jeff Cotten
  • David Pemerton

Meeting Minutes

Tyler started the meeting at 19:30. Jeff reviewed the action items which consists of the votes for the various member grants.

Jennifer gave the financial report at 19:31 (see above). If you still need your 2014 donation receipt, please see Jennifer.

Tim gave the facilities report at 19:34. We have a new A/C/heater in the office, so please try to use it instead of the electric heaters when possible. Do NOT plug in additional heaters on the office circuit since it pops the breaker.

Project news: David is planning the composites class and has some material, but is waiting to hear back on resin for the class.

The quadcopter class had a good turn out with 4 up and flying that day and others running afterwards.

We had a make flowers event for the wedding week at the courthouse which was fairly successful.

This weekend is the macathon, so if you're interested, bring your mac.

Shae is starting up board game nights on Thursdays at 6PM, so come on by if you're interested.

There is now a kanban board on the front lobby whiteboard to help keep track of projects.

The next meeting will occur on March 19th.

Addendum