- April 20, 2017
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Money In: Members $1691.84
- Money In: Other $440.12
- Money In: Total $2,131.96
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Expenses:Utilities $234.57
- Expenses:WOW $122
- Expenses:Waste Away $65
- Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $234.57
- Expenses:Rent $975
- Money Out $1681.86
- Difference $450.07
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2,076.33
- Facilities Fund: $368.74
- Pig Roast Fund: $3,081.95
- General Fund: $5,993.90
|Moving the Fab Lab Wall||Recruiting volunteers now|
- NACC Sewing Collaboration was 4/8
- Melt Day was 4/15
- Ludum Dare is this weekend
- Next Open Night Advertised on NextDoor.com with picture of Daniel cleaning an aluminum sculpture from melt day: https://nextdoor.com/events/al/huntsville/makers-local-open-night-1160209?i=znlfxzjmcjlftrtbqmjd&utm_campaign=events&utm_source=link&utm_medium=u-web
- May 1st Brews to Benefit
- May 7/8/9/TBD: NLD Providing Tour of area makerspaces to Rob Neivert of 500.co. Jeff will provide the tour for makers.
- Pig Roast 2017 Update
- Do we move forward without a Saturday Night Perishables person?
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- David Pemerton
- Jessie Chapman
- Kinsey Moore
- Phil Showers
- Dusty Clark
- Tyler Crumpton
- Jeff Cotten
- Kirstin DeRosa
- Norm Marshall
- Ronnie Marion
- Bradley Marshall
- Nick Hanson
- Daniel Valdez
- Jake Polatty
- Jeff Cotten
- Barbara Attilio
- Michele Cotten
- Hunter Fuller
- Jake Harris
Michele started the meeting at 19:33 with the election.
The election ballots were collected at 19:37.
There are no action items to review.
Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:37 (see above).
Phil gave the facilities report at 19:38. The fablab expansion is still being planned and discussed.
We had a successful collaboration with NACK on the sewing project day for cloaks.
Phil hosted a successful melt day last weekend where we recycled aluminum cans into art and ingots.
This coming weekend is Ludum Dare, so talk to Jake Harris if you're interested in participating.
On May 1st is our trivia night at Straight to Ale which will help fund the shop, so make sure to show up and have some fun.
The pig roast for this year is occurring June 24th. We're still looking for a couple of volunteers, so make sure to check the wiki page or talk to Jeff and Michele if you're interested.
The next meeting will occur on May 18th.