Meetings/2017-04

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • April 20, 2017
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

March

  • Money In: Members $1691.84
  • Money In: Other $440.12
  • Money In: Total $2,131.96
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Utilities $234.57
  • Expenses:WOW $122
  • Expenses:Waste Away $65
  • Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $234.57
  • Expenses:Rent $975
  • Money Out $1681.86
  • Difference $450.07

Earmarks

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2,076.33
  • Facilities Fund: $368.74
  • Pig Roast Fund: $3,081.95
  • General Fund: $5,993.90

Total: $11,998.41

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Moving the Fab Lab Wall Recruiting volunteers now

Events

Past

  • NACC Sewing Collaboration was 4/8
  • Melt Day was 4/15

Upcoming

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • David Pemerton
  • Jessie Chapman
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Phil Showers
  • Dusty Clark
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Norm Marshall
  • Ronnie Marion
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Nick Hanson
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Jake Polatty
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Michele Cotten
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Jake Harris

Meeting Minutes

Michele started the meeting at 19:33 with the election.

The election ballots were collected at 19:37.

There are no action items to review.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:37 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:38. The fablab expansion is still being planned and discussed.

We had a successful collaboration with NACK on the sewing project day for cloaks.

Phil hosted a successful melt day last weekend where we recycled aluminum cans into art and ingots.

This coming weekend is Ludum Dare, so talk to Jake Harris if you're interested in participating.

On May 1st is our trivia night at Straight to Ale which will help fund the shop, so make sure to show up and have some fun.

The pig roast for this year is occurring June 24th. We're still looking for a couple of volunteers, so make sure to check the wiki page or talk to Jeff and Michele if you're interested.

The next meeting will occur on May 18th.