- February 15, 2018
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Document the fact that Satyam Nayak left the Board in October of 2013.: LOGGED
- Resolve that Satyam should be removed from the list of signature officers on the RedstoneFCU account: PASSED
- Resolve that The Board members who should be signature officers on the RedstoneFCU account are: Tyler Crumpton, William (Kinsey) Moore, and Phillip Showers. PASSED
These resolutions are necessary to renew our debit card, which has expired. We use the debit card for reimbursing members through SquareCash. Satyam Nayak is still a member in good standing, he's just moved away, and Redstone flagged his address as being problematic for some reason.
- Money In: Members $1372.31
- Money In: Other $234.44
- Money In: Total $1606.75
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Expenses:Rent $(last month)
- Expenses:Utilities $383.81
- Expenses:WOW $61
- Expenses:Dumpster $130 (lastmonth+thismonth)
- Money Out $620.81
- Difference $985.94
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2649
- Facilities Fund: $95
- Laser Fund: $2181
- General Fund: $6471
|Panel saw (in progress)||Phil|
|Lighting upgrade in the textiles lab||Kinsey|
|Fixed the laser tube (like, for real)||Tyler|
|Added an extra unlock mechanism for the garage bay door||Hunter|
|Moved the front door lock batteries from the door to the wall||Phil|
|Welding shield for the shop||Phil|
|Run air to the pick-n-place machine||Tyler|
|Reroute vacuum tubing for the RAS||Phil, Jake|
- Makers Setup a Table at STEAMWorks
- Spring Cleaning - March 3rd (no wiki event page for this, so it's not in the published calendar ics)
- Makers Local Anniversary Party - March 10th
- Actual Anniversary is Tuesday, March 20th.
- Nerd Rummage Sale planning will be beginning soon, date currently planned for early April. NACC is interested in hosting their Cosplay Yard Sale at the same time.
Non Maker Events Of Interest
- Feb 24th & 25th - Comic & Pop Culture Expo
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Ronnie Marion
- Brian Guzek
- Elizabeth Mueller
- Hunter Fuller
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Jake Harris (facilities)
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Phil Showers (treasurer)
- Kirstin DeRosa
- Jessie Chapman
- Robert Butler
- Jeff Cotten
- Michele Cotten
- Brenna Bohn
- Nick Hanson
Tyler started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the action items (see above). We'll be updating the Redstone account information tomorrow at Redstone HQ. We will be removing Satyam Nayak from the account and putting Tyler Crumpton, Kinsey Moore, and Phil Showers on the account.
Phil Showers gave the financial report at 19:35 (see above).
Jake gave the facilities report at 19:36. The lights in the textiles lab are now on the same circuit and more lights have been added. The laser tube problems for the big laser should be finally resolved (thanks Tyler). A new unlock mechanism has been added to the garage bay door in case someone is having problems with other access methods. The batteries on the front door have been moved off the door so they no longer shake loose when the door slams. Phil is currently working on a panel saw mounted behind the saw cart.
Project and event updates: We hosted a table at the Steamworks grand opening. We had a lot of positive contact with the public and they seemed to enjoy our project examples (thanks Kirstin and Hunter).
There is a spring cleaning occuring on March 3rd.
Our 10 year anniversary is March 20th and the party is March 10th. Norm will be making a build-your-own taco bar ($5) and Kirstin will be baking a cake. If you'd like to bring 10 year anniversary party items (plates/napkins/etc), please do!
Jeff and Halley are targeting the Nerd/Cosplay Rummage Sale for April 7th.
The comic pop culture expo is occurring on February 24/25 at the VBC in the North Hall from noon into the afternoon.
The next meeting will occur on March 15th.