From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • May 17, 2018
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Getting air/vacuum near the pick-n-place and sand-blasting cabinet Phil, Travis
Obtain and install two new air compressors Phil, Travis
Rewired power for air compressors/tool area into breaker box in textiles lab Phil, Travis

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Getting air/vacuum to the pick-n-place (and other fixin's) Phil, Travis
Getting air to the sand-blasting cabinet Phil, Travis
Finish the welding curtain Jake


Bakers Local - May 26 Pig Roast - June 30

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Nicholas Kopp
  • Jeanette Blasius
  • Mark Dexheimer
  • Bill Fleming
  • Erin Hayward



  • Jeff Cotten
  • Tim Heath
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Matt Varian
  • Robert Butler
  • Jake Harris
  • Jessie Chapman
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Kirstin DeRosa

Meeting Minutes

Tyler Crumpton started the meeting at 1930

Tyler reviewed the treasurer's report at 1932


  • two new air compressors led to the rerouting of power into the textiles lab
  • tool area controlled by the breaker in the textiles lab
  • pick n place machine now has access to air - should be usable soon
  • sand blasting cabinet also now has access to air
  • today is Tyler's birthday!

There is cake for birthday in the kitchen


  • migrated web servers to a server located in Huntsville
  • donations via the website are currently down - will update when back up
  • keep the laser monitor off to prevent burn-in


  • Rummage Sale May 12 - great success, many excited emails from prospective members
  • about $150 in cash, $30 in PayPal donations
    • $30 was from selling shop property, a 720p Television. --Omegix (talk) 12:52, 18 May 2018 (CDT)
  • new sturdy tables were purchased
  • at capacity for vendors
  • Bakers Local will be May 26 - bring cookies and eat cookies
  • Pig Roast will be June 30, cleanup day June 23
  • people interested in volunteering please contact publicity


  • Jeff is getting into beekeeping
  • Hunter is taking donations to get supplies for upgrading WLRH's internet
  • keep an eye on your emails if you're interested in the install

New Members!

  • five new members!

Next Meeting: June 21 at 1930

Meeting closed at 1942