- June 21, 2018
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Money In: Members $1658.09
- Money In: Other $163.62
- Money In: Total $1,821.71
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Expenses:Misc $44.88 (moar domain renewal)
- Expenses:Utilities $363.75
- Expenses:WOW $61.00
- Expenses:Dumpster $65
- Expenses:Rent $1000
- Money Out $1,534.63
- Difference $287.08
Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2511
- Facilities Fund: $95
- Laser Fund: $1910
- General Fund: $6274
|Moved one server (of 2) to the rack at ACE Creative Engagement and set up data replication and networking between that location and ML256. This allows for services to be operative during power issues at the shop.||User:hfuller|
|Add configuration for off-site server to be able to serve services, even while the make shop network connection is offline.||User:hfuller|
- June 30, 12 pm
- Check our Facebook for the event!
- LAN party to follow
- Talk to Greg if you want to host a server!
Pig Roast Cleanup Day
- June 23, 9 am
- all items should be in member storage or at home
Retro Game Night!
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Nick Weiner
- Derrick Webb
- Josey Wells
- Kinsey Moore
- Michele Cotten
- Phil Showers
- Kirstin DeRosa
- Tyler Crumpton
- Erin Hayward
- Jake Harris
- Jeff Cotten
- Bradley Marshall
Tyler Crumpton started the meeting at 1930
- Phil Showers reviewed the treasurer's report at 1931
- If you use Amazon Smile, set us as your charity!
- Make sure all the lights and fans (especially in the office) are turned off when you leave!
- Jake Harris reviewed at 1936
- Some broken tools (miter saw, router) were discovered this month and replaced
- Please let facilities know if you discover a tool (or if it breaks while you're using it)!
- Ryobi battery is broken :c
- Tyler reviewed at 1939
- One server has been migrated to a new home
- Planned improvements: services active when shop is down (better power access and stability)
- Pig Roast! 6/30!
- Pig Roast clean up day 6/23!
- Items need to be in member storage or at home
- LAN Party will follow the Pig Roast!
- Greg will run a Minecraft server!
- Bradley will run a Halo server!
- Retro Game Night TBD
- Tyler and Robert will be building a ring toss game for Pig Roast
- A meat slicer now lives at the shop
- 3 new members!
- If you see them say hello!
There is now a Code of Conduct posted on the wiki!
- If you're interested in improving the CoC, join the slack channel (#code-of-conduct)!
Next Meeting: July 19 @ 1930
Tyler closed the meeting at 1948.