From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • September 14, 2023
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

As of the close of business on 8/31/2023:

  • Assets: $7,855.26
    • Redstone: $6,739.92
    • PayPal: $1,115.34
  • Income
    • $961.77
      • TNF: $148.76
      • Paypal automatic donations cancelled:
      • $150 in monthly donations have been canceled since March.

  • Expenses
    • $1,571.71

  • Net Loss
    • $609.94

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Publicity & Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Charles Bogle
  • Brian Kemle

Lost Members



  • Aaron Rissler
  • Grace Lemley (chair)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Adam Smith

Meeting Minutes

Grace started the meeting at 19:35 with a review of the board action items.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 19:38 (see above). There seems to have been some hiccups with paypal recurring donations that Aaron is looking into.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:43. Email change requests are now easier to process and the workflow has been reverified with a new member that had the incorrect email address.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:45. The lawn needs mowing again and Travis's trailer has been rear-ended again. Aaron is going to bring his to alleviate the issue. Also, Travis is broken. There will be a pre-NRS cleanup push during the week (3rd through 5th) before the event.

Grace gave the publicity report at 19:49. The NRS planning is moving forward and we're trying to finalize things with the city event planning group. Adam is organizing retro game night on November 11th as well. Jeff gets recognition for creating a "How to Become A Member" page! It's great!

The next meeting will occur on October 19th.