Retro Gaming & Computing Night
A night of nostalgia revolving around retro computing and gaming. Kickin it old school!
- October 17 2015, 4pm - 2am: Retro Gaming & Computing Night 2014
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2009
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2010
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2011
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2012
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2013
- Retro Gaming & Computing Night/2014
- Dusty cooking
- Food will be bought the morning of.
- T-Shirt Graphic and calling to order them.
- Sam and Greggs
- Lowe Mill
- Coffee Shops
- Another Castle in Madison Square Mall
- The Foundry
- The Deep
- Game Stops(yep all of them)
- Game Galaxy Arcade/Retro Gamer
- Gamer's Paradise
- Gamerz World
- Bandito Southside
- Bandito on Governors
- Inventory TVs.
- Valley Planet Contact
- Our Valley Events Submission
- Huntsville Websites
- Created Facebook event event page
- Create Google+ event event page
- Blog Post
- Achievements ?
- Tylercrumpton, Dusty, Nathan working on prizes.
- Foreign systems allowed provided they fall under this rule.
- Emulation is allowed, but only if absolutely necessary.
- Bonus points for emulating on 16 bit systems.
Tournaments and Tournament Rules
- Mario Kart tournament/drinking game sanctioned by Strages and JimShoe
- Cannot drink and drive.
- Must finish drink before finishing race.
- Joust Arcade Tournament
- Hosted by tylercrumpton
- Singles and Doubles(Co-op)
Raffle / Achievements
Raffle tickets will be given out for multiple things. Then at around 9pm we will raffle off multiple things. NOTE: Still in progress
- On Arrival
- Buy Food
- Buy Shirt
- tweet #retrogamenight
- Finish The Oregon Trail & tweet pic on end screen
- Selfie with Sega Master System
- Selfie with ??
- Beat / make some score Tyler at Joust
- Give out random tickets