The soda machine sells carbonated beverages to the members and guests of the shop. It accepts coins, including, but not limited to, quarters from CasCADE.
- Working Machine
- The machine was purchased on 31 Oct 2010.
- Refills are usually done by opticron.
- Vend from use of USB/NFC key, kind of like the door.
- Ability to add money to a vending account, for use with USB/NFC key.
- CasCADE has this already. It'll need to be migrated to a shared platform, so it can share stored value with the soda machine.
- Detect amount of product left in machine. (This would be fun to show off and practical)
- It's possible we could implement an MDB "Universal Satellite Device," which is able to read off the balances of product. Maybe the machine also has DEX capability...? See the hacking page for more info.