Meetings/2016-05

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • May 19, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

  • Create General Announce Email List - Closed by Hunter , --Omegix (talk) 08:56, 19 May 2016 (CDT)

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

April

  • Money In $1,660.09
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Insurance $475.00
  • Expenses:Utilities $586.54
  • Expenses:WOW $87.95
  • Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
  • Income:Other Income $271.61
  • Money Out $1,486.10
  • Difference $173.99

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

  • Open Board Meeting - Immediately following this member meeting. Discussion about various topics such as camera upgrades, PR/Fundraising meetings, etc.
  • Pig Roast 2016 - July 9th

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Ronnie Marion, Jr.

Discussion Topics

  • Improving security cameras at shop

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Norm Marshall
  • Greg Brown
  • Chris Bero
  • Michele Cotten
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Liz Weber
  • Travis Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Phil started the meeting at 19:30 and reviewed the action items.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:32, see above. Hunter is going to take the lead on disposing of the donated A/V gear that currently occupies the arts and crafts area and the A/V area.

Chris gave the facilities report at 19:38. Cleanup day is this Saturday, starting at 7AM and going until it's done. Please show up to help if you can. We'll announce when it's winding down. The office bathroom is currently in work and the we're preparing to do a renovation on the hallway bathroom in the near future. There has been a wiki reorganization, so check out the new facilities section. A new general-announce list has been created for an ultra-low traffic list that's available to the public.

Event updates: Cleanup day is happening on Saturday!

The pig roast is coming up on July 9th! If you'd like to create a flyer for this, look for the announcement soon.

Nova hanger party is occurring tomorrow.


The next meeting will occur on June 23rd.