- May 18, 2017
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Money In: Members $1094.34
- Money In: Other $458.70
- Money In: Total $1553.04
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Expenses:Utilities $286
- Expenses:Waste Away $65
- Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $231.74
- Expenses:Rent $975
- Money Out $2032.74
- Difference -$479.70
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2,130.64
- Facilities Fund: $568.34
- Pig Roast Fund: $3,081.95
- General Fund: $6131.45
|Upgrade of downstairs network switch from 100 Mbit/s to 1000 Mbit/s service||Network/User:hfuller|
- STA Event: Raised $270 in donations and $107 in sales.
- IGG: Tyler updating text of campaign, then ready to go live.
- Bicycles Co-Op meeting happened with Huntsville Urban Bike Share (HUBS) group last Tuesday.
- Pig Roast: May 22nd is the NPR recording, May 24th (one month out) the flier gets printed and put up around town. Michele calls about pig one month out (their request).
- Enclosure: Next work day is this Sunday, 21st.
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Khaled Serag
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Nick Hanson
- David Pemerton
- Hunter Fuller
- Barbara Attilio
- Kirstin DeRosa
Tyler started the meeting at 19:34 with a review of the action items.
Tyler gave the treasurer's report at 19:35 since Phil could not attend (see above).
Tyler gave the facilites report at 19:37. The costs on the craft room enclosure are coming down thanks to donations and we'll be working on it again this Sunday around 11AM. Hunter replaced the switch on the other side of the office wall which provides gigabit service to everything directly attached. Further upgrades are planned in the future. Tyler updated the firmware for the lighting controller which improves the UI.
Event updates: We had the STA event on May 1st which brought in a bit of donations and cash. The fidget spinners and LJ's cat prints were sold out.
The IndieGoGo campaign is nearly ready to go live and we're planning on activating it this coming Monday.
We had the bicycle co-op meeting on Tuesday which went well. We plan to offer some bike repair classes here and the bikes and brews are likely to kick off from the shop in the near future.
The pig roast is coming up, so look for our flyers and listen for our NPR ad.
We're looking at planning another night at STA, so keep an eye out for the announcement.
The next meeting will occur on June 22nd.