From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • December 13, 2018
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Notes

  • Fundraising (Only Cash, Digital TBD)
    • TV Auction $20
    • Pizza $20
    • Tshirts $154
    • Money To Be Collected: $70+ direct to Robert. Norm. Tyler.

Treasurer's Report

Sep - Nov 2018

  • Money In: Total $4,327.94
    • Money In: Members $3,006.95
    • Money In: Other $1,320.99
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Money Out $6,006.58
    • Expenses:Utilities $1,345.11
    • Expenses:WOW $183
    • Expenses:Dumpster $130
    • Expenses:Rent $3000
    • Expenses:Misc (Bounced checks, TV Mount, Coke machine parts, TV adapter) $1,348.47
  • Difference $(1,678.64)

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2,177
  • Facilities Fund: $115
  • Laser Fund: $1,910
  • General Fund: $4,520

Total: $10440

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Soldering Irons (yay!) Travis, Kinsey
Implementing Member Grant: Kitchen Renovation Travis, Phil, Kinsey
Gaming Nook Travis, Robert, Brian

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio Tyler
Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera Tyler
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Phil


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Ryan Absher
  • Andrew Craddock



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Robert Butler
  • Brett Pagel
  • Ryan Absher
  • Norm Marshall
  • Brian Oborn
  • Nathan
  • Bradley Marshall

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:40.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:41 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:44. Travis has repaired one of the nice soldering irons and at least one iron. The kitchen is currently torn apart and is in progress. The gaming nook is a thing now. Don't make use of this during public night. There are still two outstanding member grants, both being run by Tyler (lorawan and laser alignment camera). The area under table 0 is no longer an area for laser scraps because it has been abused.

Events: Retro Game Night (thanks, Curse!) and Make Ornament have occurred since the last meeting and success was had.

There is a LAN party planned for late January and board gaming night is planned for late February.

There are plans for a VR meetup (not in person and not at the shop) on a biweekly basis, talk to Bradley if you're interested.

The next meeting will occur on January 17th.