From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • January 17, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report


  • $120 RGCN "More" (Need more info, was this random donations?)
  • Robert has paid $50 for RGCN (see previous months minutes. This was the $70+, which was a miscalculation, it should have been $50)

Utilities have increased from last year

  • 2017.11.06 $335.42
  • 2017.12.06 $254.60
  • 2018.01.04 $383.81
  • 2018.11.05 $396.07
  • 2018.12.05 $343.45
  • 2019.01.04 $456.30


Oct - Dec 2018

  • Money In: Total $4,076.32
    • Money In: Members $3255.54
    • Money In: Other $820.78
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Money Out $5,960.98
    • Expenses:Utilities $1,177.23
    • Expenses:WOW $244.00
    • Expenses:Dumpster $130.00
    • Expenses:Rent $3,000.00
    • Expenses:Misc (Bounced checks, TV Mount, Coke machine parts, TV adapter) $1,409.75
  • Difference $(1,884.66)

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2,177
  • Facilities Fund: $115
  • Laser Fund: $1,910
  • General Fund: $4,969

Total: $9097

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: Kitchen Renovation Travis, Phil, Kinsey
Gaming Nook Travis, Robert, Brian
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Phil

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio Tyler
Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera Tyler
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Phil


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • TJ Langsmith



  • Brett Pagel
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Michele Cotten
  • Andrew
  • Robert Butler (publicity)
  • Brian Oborn
  • Derrik Webb
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Travis Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Phil started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the treasurer's report (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:33. The kitchen is still in progress and the foyer was partially converted into a gaming nook. Tyler is working on his share of the member grants that went through.

Upcoming events: LAN Party is happening February 23rd

3rd saturday march board game night

Saturday January 19th is a sewing event for flag creation. The group will be using the textiles room as well as at least one of the tables in the main area for most of that afterno on.

Brian Oborn is working on getting a knitting group together, so ping him if you're interested.

The next meeting will occur on February 21st.