- February 21, 2019
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- GuideStar.org profile has been corrected and updated. We now have a Silver Rating. This will help us with corporate donations.
Impact of Recurring Donation Forgiveness Proposal
- 3+ Month Overdue before proposal: 34
- Members Signed up for Recurring Donation: 5
- Members that made a catch up donation, or already had recurring donation setup but were 3+ months behind: 3
- 3+ Month Overdue as of 2019.02.16: 26
- Increase of Stable Monthly Income as of 2019.02.16: $85 / month , $1020 / year
On March 1st an invitation will be sent out the the remaining 3+ Members to Re-Apply (their membership will end).
Nov 2018 - Jan 2019
- Money In: Total $4,207.53
- Money In: Members $3,332.12
- Money In: Other $875.41
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Money Out $5,888.40
- Expenses:Utilities $1,195.72
- Expenses:WOW $183.00
- Expenses:Dumpster $195.00
- Expenses:Rent $3,000.00
- Note: this amount is actually $4000, but that's due to when the checks get cashed. I've adjusted this to $3000 to show a more realistic 3 month average)
- Expenses:Misc $1,314.68
- Difference ($1680.87)
Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2,065.90
- Facilities Fund: $115
- Laser Fund: $1,910
- Projects Fund: 192.49
- General Fund: $3907.55
|Implementing Member Grant: Kitchen Renovation||Travis, Phil, Kinsey|
|Fixed NFC on Front Door||Travis, Phil, Kinsey|
|Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio||Tyler|
|Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera||Tyler|
|Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore.||Brian O.|
- File uploads are broken, for the wiki
- LDAP is better documented
- Azure exploration is progressing
- DB VM for next generation maker admin tool is provisioned, but not live
- ZM VM has been transitioned to standalone hardware
- Public facing cam monitor is is broken
- Sign messages have been changed
- (Past) Sewing Group met at makers (Greg)
- LAN Party This Saturday
- Nerd Rummage Sale April 6th
- Robot Battle (TBD, Robert)
Public nights are now advertised in the Tech256 #events Slack channel
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Thaylen Langsmith
- Travis Crumpton
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Brian Oborn
- Bradley Marshall
- Greg Brown (chairman)
- Phil Showers (facilities)
- Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
Greg started the meeting at 19:37.
Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:37 (see above).
Phil gave the facilities report at 19:47. The kitchen is nearly done sans plumbing and the front door NFC is functional again. See above for additional facilities updates. The public camera is not displaying properly. There is a new camera on the way for the office that is less hacky.
We've been in contact with GAN for tool funding and personal sponsorships. See Jeff for more details.
Events: There is a minor LAN party coming up this Saturday to test the waters.
The Nerd Rummage Sale is coming up soon (see facebook page).
We are currently planning a robot battle event, see Dmitriy for additional details.
The sewing event that Greg helped organize went well!
The next meeting will occur on March 14th.