From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • March 14, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report


Dec 2018 - Feb 2019

  • Money In: Total $4,671.9
    • Money In: Members $3,978.10
    • Money In: Other $693.80
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Money Out $4,891
    • Expenses:Utilities $1,204.73
    • Expenses:WOW $122.00
    • Expenses:Dumpster $130.00
    • Expenses:Rent $3,000.00
    • Expenses:Misc $435.82
  • Difference ($219)

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2,096
  • Facilities Fund: $115
  • Laser Fund: $1,910
  • Projects Fund: $157
  • General Fund: $4018

Total: $8,296

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: Kitchen Renovation Travis, Phil, Kinsey, Bradley
Front Door, Office, Roll-up, and Sewing cameras fixed. Kinsey

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio Tyler
Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera Tyler
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Brian O.


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Yaryna Zhurba
  • Matt Fischer
  • Gabriel Cavalheiro
  • Grace Lemley



  • Jarret
  • Nick Hanson
  • Bradley Marshal
  • Robert Butler
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Brett Pagel

Meeting Minutes

Kinsey declared the meeting started at 19:32 due to lack of Grag.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:32 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:34. The kitchen is nearly done and the cameras have been revamped to remove dead or dying cameras. The LoraWAN and laser camera member grants are still in process. The zoneminder instance has been moved off to a physical machine and Greg has made progress on the administrative scripts.

Events: There is a board game night happening on March 30th.

The Nerd Rummage Sale is occuring on April 6th.

Norm is heading up the pig roast this year, so ping him if you're interested in helping out.

The next meeting will occur on April 18th.