From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • May 16, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Replaced Laser z-stop sensor, and cleaned the the optics Dianna Valdez

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio Tyler
Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera Tyler
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Brian O.


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Brian Belew
  • Jarret Anderson



  • Michelle Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Grace Lemley
  • Phil Showers (treasurer, facilitites)
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Brian Oborn
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Jarrett Anderson

Meeting Minutes

Due to a misunderstanding, minutes for this meeting were not captured.

See above for the finances update.

New members Brian Belew and Jarret Anderson were announced.

A new server has been put together so that the failing one can be retired and is already hosting its first VM.

A new light has been installed above the radial arm saw thanks to Kinsey and Travis to improve lighting in the tool area.

The next meeting will occur on June 20th.