From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • July 18, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee


Jan 2019 - ~18 Jul 2019

  • Money In: Total $10,712.94
    • Money In: Members $8,991.92
    • Money In: Other $1,721.02
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Money Out $10,619.42
    • Expenses:Utilities $2,570.86
    • Expenses:WOW $366
    • Expenses:Dumpster $455
    • Expenses:Rent $6,100
    • Expenses:Misc $612.56
  • Difference $93.52

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

  • Coke Machine Fund: $1803
  • Facilities Fund: $100.05
  • Projects Fund: $157

Total: $9,789.64

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
Replaced bad unmanaged switch in rack Kinsey
Replaced Laser Cutter switch Carla
Repaired CR-10 Brett

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio Tyler
Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera Tyler
Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore. Brian O.


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Phil Showers (treasurer) (facilities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Brian Oborn
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Michael Johnson

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:29.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:31 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:34. We replaced a network switch that was causing some connectivity problems in the rack and Carla replaced the e-stop switch on the big laser. There are still 2 member grants that are outstanding and new signage for table 0 is forthcoming. We're still working out issues with the servers, but we're close to having the stability issues resolved. Phil's 3D printer has been repaired and is now in working order again.

The pig roast has been postponed due to organizer time conflicts and is being re-evaluated.

The next meeting will occur on August 15th.