- August 15, 2019
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Cleanup Day is SOON. How soon? This meeting is on the 15th, CLEANUP DAY IS ON THE SEVENTH. THATS THREE WEEKS AWAY!!!!
Jan 2019 - Aug 2019
- Money In: Total $11,514.74
- Money In: Members $9,711.63
- Money In: Other $1,803.11
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Money Out $12,246
- Expenses:Utilities $2,971.89
- Expenses:WOW $427
- Expenses:Dumpster $520
- Expenses:Rent $7,200
- Expenses:Misc $652.56
- Expenses:Insurance $475
- Difference ($731.71)
Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)
- Coke Machine Fund: $1,803
- Facilities Fund: $100.05
|Repaired metal lathe switch||Michael|
|Acquired Shed||Travis, Bradley, and others|
|CNC Controller replacement||Phil|
|Implementing Member Grant: LoRaWAN Radio||Tyler|
|Implementing Member Grant: Laser Camera||Tyler|
|Update Table Signage: Under Table0 is not for laser scrap anymore.||Brian O.|
- September 7 2019, 00:01am - 11:59pm: Great Cleansing Begins
- September 14 2019, 00:01am - 0:59am: Great Cleansing Ends
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Jonathan Owen
- Arthur Statham
- Phil Showers (treasurer, facilities)
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Greg Brown (chairman)
- Travis Crumpton
- Brett Pagel
Greg started the meeting at 19:32.
Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:33 (see above).
Phil gave the facilities report at 19:37. Michael repaired the metal lathe switch. Travis acquired a shed for us that will shortly be repainted. The CNC router is currently being repaired and the bench grinder just got a new grinding disk. The dust collector is being repaired/replaced.
The great cleansing will occur on September 7th, so make sure to have your personal items out of the shop before then.
The Huntsville Ham Fest is occurring this weekend on the 17th.
The pig roast is tentatively planned for October 5th.
The next meeting date will occur on September 19th.