Tuesday Night Feasts
Tuesday Night Feasts
Tuesday Night Feast is an opportunity for Makers with an itch to feed people to practice their skills! The Object of the Game is to see how many people you can feed for $20 to $40. It occurs on Tuesday evening and the goal is to have food for people by 6pm because the Public Night starts at 7pm. Food costs $5 for all you can eat, so reservations are moot because we dont know how many or how much people will eat. These are not rules, they are guidelines. That said if you buy $80 worth of ingredients and feed only 8 people, you're gonna have a bad time. We recommend rice and chicken dishes. Also check to see what ingredients that kitchen already has, because you may not need to buy butter or garlic.
Profits from this food will go toward the facilities fund. Its what we use to buy materiel used in facility improvement projects and stuff like paper towels.
Cooking Sign-Up Dates
Name - Food Served
- 01/06/2015 -
- 01/13/2015 - Scott - Gumbo
- 01/20/2015 -
- 01/27/2015 - Kinsey - Good Luck Soup with cheddar rolls
- 02/17/2015 - Phil - Chicken Curry Stew over Rice
- 10/13/2015 - Kinsey - Baked chicken with peas and twice baked potatoes by David
Note: We need to do a better job of recording feasts. there were more feasts than show up here...
- 01/21/2014 - Phil - Chicken Curry Stew over Rice
- 02/04/2014 - Candace - Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- 02/25/2014 - Phil - Chicken Curry Stew over Rice
- 06/24/2014 - Kinsey - Lemon Pepper Snapper with Couscous and Peas
- 07/08/2014 - Jennifer - Rice-A-Roni and Shrimp
- 07/29/2014 - Tim - Spagetti Dinner
- 12/16/2014 - Kinsey - Chicken and Sausage Gumbo over Rice
- 12/23/2014 - Phil - Chicken Verde Stew with Hominy
- 6/25/2013 - Phil - Cooked Chicken Vegies over Brown Rice: Fed 6 people, Raised $15
- 7/2/2013 - Greg - Aporkalypse Mac 'n Cheese, Spinach Salad: Fed Many, Raised $63
- 7/9/2013 - Kirstin - Baked Ziti, Snickerdoodles: Fed 21 people, Raised $77
- 7/16/2013 - Phil - Cooked Moroccan Chicken Stew and cornbread muffins (plus Bender's chilled mango pie) : Fed 15-18, Raised $53
- 7/23/3013 - Greg - Cooked: Golden Curry: Fed many, Raised $45
- 7/30/3013 - Barbara - Cooked: Pulled Pork Fed ?, Raised $132
- 8/06/2013 - Kirstin - Soft Tacos / Burritos: Fed 21, Raised $64
- 8/13/2013 - Tahirih - Broccoli Cheddar and White Chicken Soup, Fed many
- 8/20/2013 - Phil- Baked Mac & Cheese
- 8/27/2013 - Mark Jones - Brunswick Stew
- 9/3/2013 - Greg - Breakfast for Dinner?!
- 9/10/2013 - Phil - Chicken Stew over Rice w/ Cornbread Muffins, Fed 10, Raised $35
- HOLY CRAP NOBODY LOGGED ANY FEASTS - we I think we only had like 2 Tuesdays where we didn't cook a TNF.
- 12/3/2013 - Phil - Chicken Curry Stew over Rice, fed 6, Raised $20
- 12/10/2013 - Mog - Pulled Pork Sammiches, fed many, went over budget